Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is great with stir fry veggies.
- 3 cups almond delight cereal, crushed to 1 ½ cups
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- Pour cereal in a 1 gal. kitchen storage bag, then crush.
- Combine butter and garlic salt in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in garlic butter mixture.
- Then in crushed cereal.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Spoon warm sweet and sour sauce over chicken.
Wow, a little sweet, but great idea. I did this with cornflakes & chicken decades ago.