Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These turkey patties are great with cranberry sauce or just by themselves. They are my DH's favorite turkey burger!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chopped green onions, including tops
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, onions, egg and fresh herbs.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Coat both sides of patties with almonds.
- Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until patties are no longer pink in the center.
- These can also be grilled on foil.