Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup whole almond, toasted and ground
- 1 cup pineapple salsa
- Heat the olive oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ginger, cumin, turmeric, coriander and paprika.
- Cook for 1 minute and turn off heat.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Put the ground almonds on a large plate or piece of wax paper.
- Dip the fillets on each side into the spiced oil and roll in the ground almonds, pressing the nuts into the fish.
- Preheat the oven to 375 f.
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place fish on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.