My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the ginger, cumin, turmeric, coriander and paprika.
- 3Cook for 1 minute and turn off heat.
- 4Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- 5Put the ground almonds on a large plate or piece of wax paper.
- 6Dip the fillets on each side into the spiced oil and roll in the ground almonds, pressing the nuts into the fish.
- 7Preheat the oven to 375 f.
- 8Brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- 9Place fish on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crusted Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 76.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: