Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is very versatile and can be used with other fish, such as tilapia, halibut, grouper, orange roughy or sole.
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Place almonds in shallow baking dish.
- Beat eggs to blend in medium bowl.
- Dip salmon into eggs, turning to coat, then dip salmon into almonds, pressing firmly so that almonds adhere to fish.
- Place salmon in skillet and cook until opaque in center, turning once, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Add lemon juice and capers to skillet.
- Increase heat to medium high; boil until reduced slightly, 1 minute.
- Add butter, whisking just until melted.
- Transfer each salmon fillet to a plate; top with sauce.
- Garnish with lemon slice and parsley.