Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is very versatile and can be used with other fish, such as tilapia, halibut, grouper, orange roughy or sole.
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Place almonds in shallow baking dish.
- Beat eggs to blend in medium bowl.
- Dip salmon into eggs, turning to coat, then dip salmon into almonds, pressing firmly so that almonds adhere to fish.
- Place salmon in skillet and cook until opaque in center, turning once, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Add lemon juice and capers to skillet.
- Increase heat to medium high; boil until reduced slightly, 1 minute.
- Add butter, whisking just until melted.
- Transfer each salmon fillet to a plate; top with sauce.
- Garnish with lemon slice and parsley.
This was fabulous! I made it for my hubby, 2 kids, and my grandpa who came to visit. It was a hit!!! Simple and delicious! The lemon and capers are refreshing and bold in flavor.
Great recipe, I made it for my future in-laws and they were blown away. It was very easy to make and looked amazing Thanx for posting.
Delicious,A very good way to fix salmon, Easy to make, so moist and tasty. Our DS,DDIL,DH & I REALLY enjoyed it. This will be added to my good way to make salmon recipes also to my DDIL'S. Thank you Geema.