This recipe is very versatile and can be used with other fish, such as tilapia, halibut, grouper, orange roughy or sole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200F.
- 2Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 3Place almonds in shallow baking dish.
- 4Beat eggs to blend in medium bowl.
- 5Dip salmon into eggs, turning to coat, then dip salmon into almonds, pressing firmly so that almonds adhere to fish.
- 6Place salmon in skillet and cook until opaque in center, turning once, about 5 minutes.
- 7Transfer salmon to baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- 8Add lemon juice and capers to skillet.
- 9Increase heat to medium high; boil until reduced slightly, 1 minute.
- 10Add butter, whisking just until melted.
- 11Transfer each salmon fillet to a plate; top with sauce.
- 12Garnish with lemon slice and parsley.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crusted Salmon with Capers and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.5
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 266.3 mg
- Sodium 488.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 72.4 g