1/2 Photos of Almond Crusted Eggplant
M A Lewis's Note:
Another great use of almonds. Crushed and mixed with spices it's a hit for the whole family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat fry pan with oil to medium high.
- 2Slice eggplant into 1/4 in thick slices.
- 3In small bowl mix milk and egg thoroughly.
- 4In separate small bowl mix almonds, flour, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper.
- 5Dip slices in milk/egg and let excess drip off a little bit.
- 6Dip slices in the dry mix coating completely.
- 7Place in fry pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Underneath will be golden brown.
- 8Flip over and cook another 2 minutes. Underside will be golden brown. Remove and place on plate covered with paper towel to remove excess oil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crusted Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.2
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 512.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g