1/1 Photo of Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders
M A Lewis's Note:
Bulk buy of almonds meant many options for using them. I wanted to try a different crust for fried chicken so why not crush some almonds. It's a hit and great taste, even my kids loved it. From 2-20 years, they ate them all up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat fry pan to medium high and add oil.
- 2Cut chicken to small bite size chunks.
- 3Mix milk and egg in small bowl.
- 4Mix almonds, flour, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper in separate small bowl.
- 5Dip chicken chunks in milk/egg.
- 6Shake off excess gently.
- 7Dip and coat with dry ingredients.
- 8Place in heated oil of fry pan and cook until inside is cooked. Approximately 7 minutes.
- 9Repeat for all the chicken until it is cooked, remove and place on plate covered with paper towel to remove excess oil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.5
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 53.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 598.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g