1/2 Photos of Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers
Lovely crunchy almond chicken, serve with coleslaw and oven fries, for a nice summer supper. from the local newpaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400f degrees,.
- 2Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 3In a shallow bowl, whisk milk and egg together.
- 4Place half the flour in another bowl, in a separate bowl stir almonds with the remaining flour.
- 5To each bowl, stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 6Slice chicken into finger size strips.
- 7Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- 8Lightly coat chicken strips with flour, followed by milk mixture, then coat with almond mixture.
- 9Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- 10Add chicken, cook in two batches, adding more oil if necessary, until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- 11Chicken will not be cooked through.
- 12Transfer to baking sheet.
- 13Bake in centre of preheated oven until cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 510.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 19.2 g