Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This chicken dish was so good. I have made it a couple times and love it!
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- sea salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 cups sliced almonds
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons water
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place almond flour in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place almonds in seperate bowl, and set aside.
- Place eggs in a bowl with water, beat lightly.
- Dip chicken into eggs wiping away excess with fingers.
- Dip chicken into almond flour mixture.
- Dip into egg mixture again.
- Now coat thoroughly with almonds.
- Heat butter and oil in oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
- Saute chicken until nicely browned, about 3 minutes, and turn over.
- Cook one minute more, then transfer pan to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through.