Recipe by lovindisney
I found this recipe in Fitness Magazine and it sounds pretty tasty (and healthy!)... can't wait to try it!
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400�°F.
- Mix the brown sugar, garlic salt and almonds in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken breast in the almond/sugar mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Take any remaining mixture and sprinkle on chicken breasts, patting down firmly.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 180°F when inserted in the thickest part of the chicken.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.