Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in Fitness Magazine and it sounds pretty tasty (and healthy!)... can't wait to try it!
- Preheat oven to 400�°F.
- Mix the brown sugar, garlic salt and almonds in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken breast in the almond/sugar mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Take any remaining mixture and sprinkle on chicken breasts, patting down firmly.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 180°F when inserted in the thickest part of the chicken.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.