- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 (4 ounce) catfish fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, almonds, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the olive oil in a shallow dish.
- Brush fillets in olive oil.
- Dredge fillets in breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake fillets for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.