Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This delicious sweet and salty dessert is sure to be everyones favorite at your next get together. This recipe is also kid friendly, so it can be a family experiment. Experiment with different types of nuts and fruits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drizzle the olive oil and honey over sliced pears and wrap in Reynolds Wrap Foil.
- 2Place into a 350F degree oven for 15-20 minutes, until softened, but not mushy.
- 3Over a double boiler on low heat, melt dark chocolate on your stovetop.
- 4Remove peaches from Reynolds Wrap Foil and place each slice on the end of a skewer.
- 5Dip into melted chocolate, sprinkle almonds on top, and let cool on Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper.
- 6Store in the fridge or a cool place until ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crunch Chocolate Covered Pears #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.7
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 123.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.9 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reynolds Wrap Foil