Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This delicious sweet and salty dessert is sure to be everyones favorite at your next get together. This recipe is also kid friendly, so it can be a family experiment. Experiment with different types of nuts and fruits.
- 2 pears, cut into 6 wedges each
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml honey
- 15 inch Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 340.19 g dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 113.39 g almonds, crushed
- 12 skewers
- 15 inch reynolds cut-rite wax paper
- Drizzle the olive oil and honey over sliced pears and wrap in Reynolds Wrap Foil.
- Place into a 350F degree oven for 15-20 minutes, until softened, but not mushy.
- Over a double boiler on low heat, melt dark chocolate on your stovetop.
- Remove peaches from Reynolds Wrap Foil and place each slice on the end of a skewer.
- Dip into melted chocolate, sprinkle almonds on top, and let cool on Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper.
- Store in the fridge or a cool place until ready to eat.