Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was in my grandma's handwritten collection. I made this last year at Christmas and it was gone instantly.
- Place graham wafers on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle graham wafers with slivered almonds.
- In sauce pan boil brown sugar and butter for 4 minutes.
- Pour over wafers and nuts.
- Bake for 8 minutes in oven at 350°.
- Allow to cool and then break into pieces or cut while warm for even sized squares.
thank you so much, I had lost my recipe, my grandmother also made these. MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm