1/2 Photos of Almond Crumbed Chicken Schnitzel With Avocado Salad
From a promotional magazine put out by Moro Oils.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Almond Crumbed Chicken Schnitzel
- olive oil (extra light for shallow frying)
- 12 chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup plain flour (seasoned)
- 1 egg (large lightly beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1Almond Crumbed Chicken Schnitzel - coat chicken in flour, dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs combined with the almonds, pressing firmly.
- 2Pour extra light olive oil into a frypan until 1 cm in depth.
- 3Heat oil and cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through, reducing heat if necessary and then drain on absorbent paper and serve with avocado salad.
- 4Avocado Salad - shake extra light olive oil, lime rind, juice and sweet chilli sauce in a jar to make a dressing and season to taste.
- 5Toss rocket, capsicum, cucumber and half the dressing together and arrange on a serving plate.
- 6Coat avocado in remaining dressing and arrange on top of salad and serve immediately with schnitzel.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crumbed Chicken Schnitzel With Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 328.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce