Recipe by Akikobay
The recipe for these crisps were scrawled onto a scrap piece of paper by a friend. They are wonderful. I'm not certain of the yield, so I've indicated that these make "1 batch."
- 180 g sliced almonds
- 150 g quick oats (not instant or old fashioned)
- 180 g granulated sugar (can be reduced to 120 g)
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly beat the eggs until just frothy, don't over beat.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Stir in oats and flour, then add almond slices.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking pan, leaving ample room for spreading.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes until golden.