Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have been making this quickie for many years. Was very surprised that it was not already posted here.
- 8 refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup almond filling
- powdered sugar
- Unroll and separate crescents.
- Spread 1 tbls almond filling on each unrolled crescent.
- Roll up and bake according to package directions.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- These are best served warm.
So easy, I added a simple xxx sugar frosting
This is very good for homemade almond crescent rolls. I used Danish - Almond Filling for the filling. It's very easy to do and delicious (both I mean). Thanks Happy Henry. Made for I RECOMMEND TAG GAME.
Yummy! Very easy to make, but I had a dickens of a time finding any almond filling in the store, so had to make my own. Thanks for posting HH2!!