1/2 Photos of Almond Crescent Rolls
Happy Harry #2's Note:
I have been making this quickie for many years. Was very surprised that it was not already posted here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup almond filling
- powdered sugar
- 1Unroll and separate crescents.
- 2Spread 1 tbls almond filling on each unrolled crescent.
- 3Roll up and bake according to package directions.
- 4Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- 5These are best served warm.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 190.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: