1/1 Photo of Almond Crescent Cookies
This is a great cookie for the holidays, or a bake sale. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together butter and sugar until very light and fluffy.
- 2Blend in extracts.
- 3Mix in flour and almonds.
- 4Using about 1 T of dough for each, shape into logs and bend into crecents.
- 5Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F until light brown.
- 7While warm, roll crecents in confectioners' sugar.
- 8Cool on racks and store in a tightly sealed container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crescent Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 262.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g