1/1 Photo of Almond Creme
This is a nice desert, easy to make. The kids love it. This does need to chill for 3 hours. Posted for World Zaar Tour 05
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Cook time is the chill time.
- 2Measure cold water into small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Let stand for 1 minute.
- 3Add sugar to gelatin mixture.
- 4Stir until gelatin dissolves.
- 5Pour boiling water into medium bowl.
- 6Stir in gelatin mixture.
- 7Combine milk, vanilla and almond extract. Stir milk mixture into gelatin mixture.
- 8Divide mixture between four serving dishes. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- 9Pare and slice kiwis.
- 10Arrange kiwi slices and strawberries over each dessert.
- 11Gelatin equivalents are One envelope of plain granulated gelatin = 1/4 ounce = 1 tablespoon, enough to gel two cups liquid.
- 12Sometimes I substitute vanilla sugar for the sugar. This can be found in most European or gourmet markets. Or, make it yourself by combining two whole vanilla beans and sugar in a canister. The ratio of sugar to beans depends on how strong it is as well as how long you let it sit.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Creme
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 88.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g