Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add sugar, almond extract, and vanilla.
- Beat till combined.
- Beat in flour.
- Cover and chill dough for 30 minutes or till easily worked but not too stiff.
- Pack dough into a cookie press.
- Force dough through press onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 8-10 minutes or till edges of cookies are firm but not brown.
- Remove cookies and cool on wire racks.