Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups whipping cream, see directions
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk or 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creme de almond
- In a large pitcher stir together the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and liqueur.
- When buying the whipping cream be sure to check the date on the carton.
- You'll want to purchase the cream that will still be fresh for up to a week after the gift is given.
- Pour into clean, decorative bottles.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Include preparation instructions: Stir or shake before serving over ice.