1/2 Photos of Almond Cream (Crema Di Mandorle)
1 hr 30 mins
Posted for the Zaar World Tour-Italy. From the "Best of International Cooking" cookbook. I haven't tried this recipe. Prep time doesn't include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a baking sheet; set aside.
- 2Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat. Add sugar; cook until golden brown, stirring constantly. Stir in almonds. Spread almond mixture on greased baking sheet; cool completely. Crush into crumbs.
- 3In a medium bowl, whip cream until stiff. Fold in brandy or liqueur. Reserve some of the crumbled almond mixture to sprinkle over the top of dessert. Fold remaining crumbs into whipped cream.
- 4Spoon into 4 to 6 dessert dishes. Sprinkle with reserved almond crumb mixture. Refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cream (Crema Di Mandorle)
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.2
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 9.2 g