1/3 Photos of Almond Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This cake comes from one of my favorite cookbooks, *The Cake Mix Doctor*. It is a keeper of a cake recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring cream cheese to room temperature. (This will keep the batter from becoming lumpy.).
- 2Place all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 3Mix with electric mixer on low for one minute until all combined.
- 4Mix at medium for two minutes.
- 5Batter should look uniform and thick.
- 6Bake in a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
- 7Serve alone or with berries and sweetened whipped cream.
- 8The cake is rich on its own.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 273.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g