This cake comes from one of my favorite cookbooks, *The Cake Mix Doctor*. It is a keeper of a cake recipe
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature. (This will keep the batter from becoming lumpy.).
- Place all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer on low for one minute until all combined.
- Mix at medium for two minutes.
- Batter should look uniform and thick.
- Bake in a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
- Serve alone or with berries and sweetened whipped cream.
- The cake is rich on its own.