Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are perfect for parties as almost everyone likes them. I make dozens each holiday season and never seem to get any for myself!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, diced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, chopped almonds, apricots and raisins. Form into balls.
- Spread sliced almonds into a shallow dish. Roll balls in almonds to coat.
- Place on baking sheet and refridgerate until firm, about 1 hour.
LOVE THESE BALLS, & your recipe is a definite keeper! The almond/apricot/raisin is a great combo! Made these for a monthly group I host, & they were gone in no time! These are certainly something I'll be making again as the winter holidays approach! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
Yes indeed, these crunchy, cheesy little nibbles are very tasty. I actually made 1/4 of the recipe just to get a taste before I made dozens to bring to our small group gathering next Sunday. Since I don't care for raisins, I used dried cranberries, and added my own little tweek, by including some finely minced candied ginger. Use your imagination with combinations of nuts and fruit to create dozens of delicious morsels all birthed from this wonderful recipe. This is a good one Sam#3