1/2 Photos of Almond Cranberry Bundt
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
I've created this lightened bundt so you can eat a BIG piece! Uses SOLO almond pastry filling. Can be topped with a dusting of powdered sugar, or glaze with almond slivers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup applesauce, room temperature
- 2/3 cup almond filling (I use SOLO Almond Pastry Filling)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup skim milk, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries, chop if desired (fresh or frozen thawed)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 10-12 cup bundt pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking powder and salt.
- 3Using a mixer, beat together butter, applesauce and almond filling on medium speed until smooth, 2-4 minutes.
- 4Add sugar and splenda and beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Add vanilla, egg whites and egg, one at a time, beating after each addition - scrape down bowl as needed.
- 6Turn mixer to low and add flour mixture and milk alternately. Beat until batter is smooth and creamy.
- 7Fold in cranberries. Turn batter into greased bundt pan.
- 8Bake 40 minutes, insert wooden pick - cake is done when it comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 15-20 minutes, then invert cake to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cranberry Bundt
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: