Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded (6 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1⁄2 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped, divided
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, sliced, toasted
- to taste cracker
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Stir in crab and 2 tablespoons onions.
- Spread into an ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 35O F for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with almonds and remaining onions.
- Serve with crackers.