Almond Créme Custard With Raspberries
- Combine brown sugar or splenda and milk in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat until mixture is hot.
- Gradually stir about 1/4 of hot mixture into eggs; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat; stir in Amaretto or almond extract and feshly ground almonds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place directly onto the pudding(so no skin will form).
- Chill for about 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Sppon raspberries into serving dishes; stir custard with wire whisk and spoon over raspberries.