Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nice to have with a cup of coffee.
Make and share this Almond Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups whole almonds or 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, sugar, oil& almond extract.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Stir in almonds.
- Work with hands into a large loaf.
- Divide into four parts.
- Roll each part into the diameter of a broom stick.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Brush top with egg.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting into bars.