Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A frozen non-alcoholic drink your family will enjoy. For best results freeze fresh bananas ahead of time. Recipe from My Daily Moments website.
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate sorbet
- 2 bananas, frozen and sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut, grated
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a blender combine coconut milk and sorbet.
- Add the frozen bananas, coconut, coconut and almond extract.
- Blend until smooth and serve.
Instead of sorbet, I used chocolate Italian water ice and it worked out perfectly. It was very enjoyable on the first day of Summer, that is supposed to soar into the mid nineties. Three of my favorite flavors, chocolate, almond and coconut. Thanks for a great treat! Made for Veg 'n Swap tag.
My DH & I really enjoyed this, however I usually like my shake's to be thicker. I couldn't find chocolate sorbet at the grocery store so I used chocolate ice cream instead with some chocolate syrup. Maybe the sorbe would have made it thicker? I don't know. Next time I make this, I may decrease the amount of coconut milk and increase the ice cream. Thank you for the yummy & easy recipe! Made & enjoyed for ZWT5
I love almond joy's so I knew this was going to be a hit! Simple to make and enjoyed by my family on a hot afternoon.... I will be making this again! Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 5..