Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 hrs
A festive Christmas candy. Time does not include setting time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- red and green food coloring
- Mix together the icing sugar, 1 cup coconut, cream, almond extract and melted butter, and stir until all are well combined.
- Divide the mixture into three equal parts.
- Color one red, one green and leave one white.
- Shape into 3/4 - 1 inch fat balls.
- Roll in remaining coconut and let stand about 24 hours to firm up.