- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 24 whole almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine milk and coconut; carefully spread over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30-60 seconds longer or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Spread over warm bars. Garnish with almonds.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.