1/1 Photo of Almond Cloud Cookies
Southern Polar Bear's Note:
This is a recipe for one of King Arthur Flour's best-selling cookies. They are chewy-crisp cookie with an intense almond flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 2Lightly grease (or line with parchment) two baking sheets.
- 3Blend the almond paste and sugar until the mixture forms fine crumbs; this is best done in a stand mixer.
- 4Add the egg whites gradually, while mixing, to make a smooth paste.
- 5Stir in the flavorings.
- 6Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared pans.
- 7Sprinkle the cookies heavily with confectioners' sugar, then use three fingers to press an indentation into the center of each cookie.
- 8Bake the cookies for 20 to 25 minutes, until they're brown around the edges. Remove them from the oven, and let them cool right on the pan.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cloud Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bitter almond oil