Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This removes dead skin cells from the face and is very soothing to the skin. Ground almond meal can be made at home in the grinder by simply grinding the required quantity of almonds in your grinder, or, you can buy it readymade at a grocery store. This recipe is from the book Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox.
- 1 tablespoon almonds, finely ground or 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 tablespoon almond oil lotion or 1 tablespoon your favourite cold cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix everything together in a clean container.
- To use, massage into face and neck.
- Rinse well with water and pat dry.
- Tip: Freeze almonds if you want them to crush very well.