1/2 Photos of Almond, Citrus & Coconut Tart - With Gluten Free Option
This is a sweet version of an Impossible Pie. It's very easy to make and can be made successfully using a glutenfree flour blend. Serve chilled. This tart has a moist dense texture with great flavours. Really any combination of citrus can be used for this recipe -lemons, limes, madarines, orange *To make this dish gluten free- ensure gluten free flour and icing /confectioners sugar are used*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 160 degrees centigrade.
- 2Grease a 24cm pie dish. (The pie will totally fill this dish). You can use a smaller pie dish with high sides or any oven-proof dish large enough to take the mixture.
- 3Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and process for one minute.
- 4Pour mixture into the prepared pie dish and bake 30-40 minutes. When cooked the top will be golden and the filling should be just a little wobbly when the dish is shaken.
- 5The tart will continue to set as it cools. Serve the tart chilled and dust with icing sugar just prior to serving.
- 6(Note: to toast the almonds- add them to a dry non-stick frypan and stir over heat until lightly golden and toasted.).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond, Citrus & Coconut Tart - With Gluten Free Option
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 130.6 mg
- Sodium 192.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g