1/1 Photo of Almond Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
This is a Pillsbury recipe for Almond Squares. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child...I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal all the time!! I just had to make these bars...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Line 8-inch square pan with heavy-duty foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2In food processor or blender, place cereal. Cover; process until cereal is finely crushed. In medium bowl, mix crushed cereal and melted butter. Press in bottom of pan.
- 3Pour condensed milk over crumb mixture. Top evenly with almonds.
- 4Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. For squares, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g