Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Pillsbury recipe for Almond Squares. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child...I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal all the time!! I just had to make these bars...
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F Line 8-inch square pan with heavy-duty foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In food processor or blender, place cereal. Cover; process until cereal is finely crushed. In medium bowl, mix crushed cereal and melted butter. Press in bottom of pan.
- Pour condensed milk over crumb mixture. Top evenly with almonds.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. For squares, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.