Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup chopped almonds
- 3⁄4 cup sifted flour
- 2 tablespoons sifted flour
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Cream butter with 3 tablespoons sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add nuts and flour; mix well.
- Chill dough for easier handling.
- Roll into small pencil thickness logs and shape into crescents.
- Place on greased cookie sheets and bake at 325° for about 18 minutes.
- While cookies are hot, roll in mixture of the confectioner's sugar and cinnamon.
These biscuits were fantastic!! I made them for a group of girlfriends and we finished them in 5 minutes (after fighting the kids off) everyone loved them. They are light and buttery, just sweet enough, the cinnamon is moorish and the house smells fabulous when they are baking. Thank you Ashley these are an absolute hit!
These were like super hard and gross. The only reason they were even edible was because of the powdered sugar and cinnamon.