This no bake chocolate dessert,has a tasty almond crust and a smooth filling thats almost a mousse. It is so simple to make ahead of time. I make it for Christmas with a raspberry sauce.Beautiful presentation. SOOOO GOOD...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 1 tablespoon of almonds for garnish.
- 2Chop remaining,sprinkle into greased 9" spring form pan.
- 3Melt chocolate,microwave or stovetop.cool slightly.
- 4In mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar.
- 5In small saucepan dissolve gelatin in the water,set aside for 1 minute.Then cook and stir till all dissolved.
- 6Beat gelatin mixture into cheese mixture.
- 7Add chocolate,beat till well blended.
- 8Whip cream.
- 9Fold in whipped cream or gentley mix, well.
- 10Pour into spring form pan.
- 11Sprinkle with reserved almonds.
- 12Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- 13This dessert also freezes well. Will keep for up to 3 months.Serve with or without sauce.
- 14I like the raspberry sauce #33624,and spoon a generous amount over the torte slices.Looks like I spent hours in the making.But,only took a few minutes -- .
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chocolate Torte (Cheesecake)
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.3
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 156.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g