1/1 Photo of Almond Chocolate Pudding Cake
I have not tried this recipe myself, but got it from a friend that has impeccable taste in desserts, so I am sure it's yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine 2/3 cups of the sugar, all the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 4Stir well to blend.
- 5Whisk in the oil, milk, and both extracts.
- 6Batter will be stiff.
- 7Scrape batter into oiled pan and smooth on top.
- 8In a small bowl, stir together the cocoa and remaining 2/3 cup sugar.
- 9Sprinkle this over the batter.
- 10Pour the boiling water over the batter, do not stir!
- 11Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until top of cake looks crisp and crackled.
- 12Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chocolate Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g