Recipe by weekend cooker
a variation where, you can use white chocolate bark, OR chopped almond bark. For darker fudge, use 1 white bark, and 1 dark bark.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Some of us never seem to get enough chocolate, but recipes like this one do help calm the addiction! Easy to put together & then forget until the bell rings! VERY TASTY; VERY SATISFYING! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe tag[
- 2 (16 ounce) jarsslightly dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (4 ounce) bar German chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2 (24 ounce) packages white chocolate bark or 3 lbs almond bark, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peanuts in a 5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- In layers add chocolate chips, German chocolate, white chocolate bark.
- Repeat add vanilla extract to the last layer.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours without removing lid.
- After the 3 hours, remove lid, stir and cool in covered slow cooker.
- Stir again, and driop by teaspoon onto waxed paper.