Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
a variation where, you can use white chocolate bark, OR chopped almond bark. For darker fudge, use 1 white bark, and 1 dark bark.
- Place peanuts in a 5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- In layers add chocolate chips, German chocolate, white chocolate bark.
- Repeat add vanilla extract to the last layer.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours without removing lid.
- After the 3 hours, remove lid, stir and cool in covered slow cooker.
- Stir again, and driop by teaspoon onto waxed paper.
Some of us never seem to get enough chocolate, but recipes like this one do help calm the addiction! Easy to put together & then forget until the bell rings! VERY TASTY; VERY SATISFYING! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe tag[