Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a variation where, you can use white chocolate bark, OR chopped almond bark. For darker fudge, use 1 white bark, and 1 dark bark.
- Place peanuts in a 5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- In layers add chocolate chips, German chocolate, white chocolate bark.
- Repeat add vanilla extract to the last layer.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours without removing lid.
- After the 3 hours, remove lid, stir and cool in covered slow cooker.
- Stir again, and driop by teaspoon onto waxed paper.