1/3 Photos of Almond Chocolate Cookies
1 hr 5 mins
Source: Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugars, cocoa and extracts until creamy.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Combine the flour and baking soda; gradually add to sugar mixture.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until edges are firm.
- 6Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 78
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g