Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are moist, chewy and satisfy any sweet craving.
Make and share this Almond Chocolate Chunk Espresso Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients until incorpeorated.
- Mix in almonds and chocolate.
- Drop 2 Tbsp rounds on silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for aprox 15 minutes
- Cool and Enjoy!