Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are moist, chewy and satisfy any sweet craving.
Make and share this Almond Chocolate Chunk Espresso Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients until incorpeorated.
- Mix in almonds and chocolate.
- Drop 2 Tbsp rounds on silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for aprox 15 minutes
- Cool and Enjoy!