Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Yummy cookies that start with a cake mix and Cool Whip. Baking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cake mix, eggs, Cool Whip, and almond extract into large mixing bowl.
- 2Blend on low speed for 30 seconds, then scrape sides down.
- 3Increase speed to medium and blend for 1-2 minutes more, or until dough is smooth and thick.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- 5Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 350.
- 7Spoon powdered sugar into shallow dish.
- 8Roll dough into 1 inch balls, then roll in powdered sugar until they are coated.
- 9Place balls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chocolate Chip Fudge Snowtops
Serving Size: 1 (881 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 75.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g