Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy cookies that start with a cake mix and Cool Whip. Baking time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Almond Chocolate Chip Fudge Snowtops recipe from Food.com.
- Place cake mix, eggs, Cool Whip, and almond extract into large mixing bowl.
- Blend on low speed for 30 seconds, then scrape sides down.
- Increase speed to medium and blend for 1-2 minutes more, or until dough is smooth and thick.
- Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spoon powdered sugar into shallow dish.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, then roll in powdered sugar until they are coated.
- Place balls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.