Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Yummy cookies that start with a cake mix and Cool Whip. Baking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cake mix, eggs, Cool Whip, and almond extract into large mixing bowl.
- 2Blend on low speed for 30 seconds, then scrape sides down.
- 3Increase speed to medium and blend for 1-2 minutes more, or until dough is smooth and thick.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- 5Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 350.
- 7Spoon powdered sugar into shallow dish.
- 8Roll dough into 1 inch balls, then roll in powdered sugar until they are coated.
- 9Place balls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chocolate Chip Fudge Snowtops
Serving Size: 1 (881 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 75.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g