1/2 Photos of Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Baking Powder/Soda!)
Nita K's Note:
I made this cookies with oil instead of butter, and also without baking soda/powder. So it's dairy-free and additive-free. My kids love this, and it's a bit healthier.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1- Mix with spoon flour, chocolate chips and almonds.
- 2- In another bowl mix with electric mixer egg, oil, sugar and salt until thick and the consistency resemble to mayonnaise.
- 3- Add the flour mix into the egg mix. Fold with spatula, just until all wet.
- 4- Put the dough in the fridge at about 15 minutes, while we heat up the oven to 170°C.
- 5- Line a cookie tin with a baking paper.
- 6- With two teaspoons make a ball of dough and put onto the the tin. You can press the dough a little with your finger to make it wider if you like.
- 7- Bake about 10 minutes.
- 8- Take out from the oven and let it cool. The first time they took out from the oven they might seems a bit soft, but after cooled it will be harden a bit. It will be chewy inside and crunchy on top.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Baking Powder/Soda!)
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 28.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g