Recipe by Nita K
I made this cookies with oil instead of butter, and also without baking soda/powder. So it's dairy-free and additive-free. My kids love this, and it's a bit healthier.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup soft brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup oil (I use canola oil)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup whole almond, roasted and crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- - Mix with spoon flour, chocolate chips and almonds.
- - In another bowl mix with electric mixer egg, oil, sugar and salt until thick and the consistency resemble to mayonnaise.
- - Add the flour mix into the egg mix. Fold with spatula, just until all wet.
- - Put the dough in the fridge at about 15 minutes, while we heat up the oven to 170°C.
- - Line a cookie tin with a baking paper.
- - With two teaspoons make a ball of dough and put onto the the tin. You can press the dough a little with your finger to make it wider if you like.
- - Bake about 10 minutes.
- - Take out from the oven and let it cool. The first time they took out from the oven they might seems a bit soft, but after cooled it will be harden a bit. It will be chewy inside and crunchy on top.