2 hrs 5 mins
I wish I could remember where I got all these recipes from, they're stored in the little index card box I use in my kitchen. ... oh well.. lol.. they're still yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 1 1/2-pound recipe for bread machines that use 3 cups flour, or make 1-pound recipe for bread machines that use 2 cups flour.
- 2Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except almonds in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 3Add almonds at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- 4Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color.
- 5Do not use delay cycles.
- 6Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond-Chocolate Chip Bread (1-Pound Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g