1/1 Photo of Almond Chocolate Bark
Like a Hershey's chocolate almond bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 20 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Melt the semisweet chocolate over low heat in a 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove both saucepans from the heat.
- 3Stir in the almonds.
- 4On a large cookie sheet, spread semisweet chocolate mixture to about 1/4-inch thickness. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Break the bark into pieces.
- 5Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chocolate Bark
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g