Like a Hershey's chocolate almond bar.
Make and share this Almond Chocolate Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 20 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt the semisweet chocolate over low heat in a 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Remove both saucepans from the heat.
- Stir in the almonds.
- On a large cookie sheet, spread semisweet chocolate mixture to about 1/4-inch thickness. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Break the bark into pieces.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
So simple and fills my craving for chocolate and almonds! Thanks! Made for Photo Tag/ Share the Love!