1/1 Photo of Almond Chickpea Flour Cookies
Mia in Germany's Note:
These cookies are completely grain free and thus gluten free. You can make them dairy free, too, using non hydrogenated margarine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Cream together softened butter and sugar.
- 3Add egg yolk, mix until smooth and creamy.
- 4Add flour and finely ground almonds (almond meal), knead until soft dough forms.
- 5Roll balls a little smaller than walnuts but bigger than hazelnuts, place on cookie sheet and flatten.
- 6Bake at 300° 12-18 minutes (my oven did it in 15 minutes, but my friend's needed 20, so watch carefully the first time you make these!).
- 7Let cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chickpea Flour Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g