1/1 Photo of Almond Chicken With Savory Plum Sauce
adopt a greyhound's Note:
I've had this for years and don't remember where I found it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 cups almonds, lightly toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- romaine lettuce
- sugar snap pea
- 1Preheat oven 375 deg.
- 2Combine first four ingredients in plastic bag. Add chicken strips and marinate for 15 minutes.
- 3Place almonds and parsley on waxed paper. Dip chicken strips into mixture to coat. Place chicken strips on a sprayed jelly roll pan and bake at 375 deg. for 16-20 minutes.
- 4Plum sauce:.
- 5Cut in half, remove seed and chop. Puree plums in a blender
- 6Place puree into a sauce pan and add soy, cornstarch, sugar, ginger and garlic. Bring to a simmer and let simmer until thick about 10-15 minutes.
- 7Or you may place in a 1 quart glass container, combine all ingredients and microwave on high uncovered for 8 minutes. Stirring every 3 minutes or until thick and clear.
- 8Serve chicken strips with lettuce, sugar snap peas and sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chicken With Savory Plum Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1310.2
- Calories from Fat 794
- Total Fat 88.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 185.8 mg
- Sodium 2358.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 67.5 g