Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another from TOH. Sounds good.
- 1 cup apricot fruit spread
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In shallow bowl combine first five ingredients.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Dip chicken in remaining sauce and place in a greased 13x9 bakind dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with alomonds and drizzle with butter.
- Bake @ 350 for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with reserved sauce.