Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Served on a bed of nutrient-rich spinach, this chicken is a tasty lunch or dinner!
- 2 cups asparagus tips, diagonally cut
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- spinach leaves
- Steam asparagus for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, curry, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add asparagus, chicken, bell pepper, cilantro and almonds and toss to coat.
- Serve on fresh spinach leaves.
- Serves 4.