Served on a bed of nutrient-rich spinach, this chicken is a tasty lunch or dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups asparagus tips, diagonally cut
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- spinach leaves
- 1Steam asparagus for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, curry, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Add asparagus, chicken, bell pepper, cilantro and almonds and toss to coat.
- 4Serve on fresh spinach leaves.
- 5Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chicken Salad With Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.1
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 171.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts