This recipe comes from Taste of Home Magazine. Chicken, grapes, and almonds make a wonderful combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, onions and eggs.
- 2In another bowl, combine the next nine ingredients; stir until smooth.
- 3Pour over the chicken mixture and toss gently.
- 4Stir in almonds and serve immediately, or refrigerate and add the almonds just before serving.
- 5Garnish with kiwi if desired.
- 6**Cooking time does not include cooking the chicken or boiling the eggs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 680.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: