Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw The Bag Lady (Paula Deen) made this recipe on the Food Network. It looks simple and delicious so I decided to post it here. Great for lunch.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups diced chicken
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt and blend well.
- Toss with chicken, celery and almonds.
- Serve on bread or crisp lettuce.
It is great for a quick lunch when you have leftover chicken. The lemon juice adds a nice touch. I thought it could use some onions, so I added some. Thanx for sharing. I'll have this for lunch again when I have leftover chicken.